One Convergence, Inc. (the “Company,” “DKube”, “we,” “our,” and/or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. This Privacy Statement (the “Privacy Statement”) describes how DKube collects, uses, and shares information from users of our websites, platform, mobile applications, and related services (collectively, the “Services”). It applies to individuals who visit the Company’s Services (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”).
1. Information Collected
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
Contact Information. When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, DKube asks for personal contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address.
Company Information. DKube may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry.
Survey Information. DKube might also ask you to complete surveys from time to time.
If you have chosen to identify yourself to DKube, the Company uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the Company to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account is placed in your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Services.
DKube uses persistent cookies that can read and use to identify browsers that have previously visited the Company’s Services. When you purchase the Services or provide the Company with personal information, a unique identifier is assigned to you. This unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie that the Company places on your Web browser. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Company’s Services, but you will not be able to successfully use the Services.
DKube may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with other information we collect to provide you with information about the Company and the Services and for the purposes described in Section 2, below.
- Web Beacons. DKube uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers’ and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Services and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, DKube may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company’s Services. DKube uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Services and email communications. DKube may use information from Web beacons in combination with other information we collect to provide you with information about the Company and the Services, and for the purposes described in Section 2, below.
- Flash Cookies. DKube may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our Services to personalize your visit. Third parties, with whom the Company partners to provide certain features on our Services or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here.
2. Use of Information Collected
We use the information we collect:
- To perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Trial Me” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services;
- To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide the information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events;
- To check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or government agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide notice at the time the information is collected.
3. Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
DKube may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’s Services. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. DKube is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums, or how others may use this information, so you should carefully consider whether and what to post and how to identify yourself on the Services.
Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company’s referral program to inform friends about the Company’s Services. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend’s name and email address. DKube will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company’s Services.
DKube may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Services that contain information such as Customer names and titles. DKube obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
4. Sharing of Information Collected
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services. For example, DKube may share your information with the Company’s service providers so that these service providers can contact Customers and Visitors who have provided contact information on our behalf. DKube may also share your information with the Company’s service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. Unless described in this privacy statement, DKube does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided with third parties for their promotional purposes. DKube uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
- Analytics and Advertising Partners. We use analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data, and work with third party advertisers to show you ads we think may interest you, as described further in Section 1, above.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. DKube reserves the right to access, use, preserve, or disclose your information if we believe doing so is necessary or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
5. Third Parties
Our Services may contain links to other websites, products, or services that we do not own or operate. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. Please be aware that this Privacy Statement does not apply to your activities on these third party services or any information you disclose to these third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any information to them.
6. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of our Services are directed to children. If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information in violation of this Privacy Statement, then you may alert us at email@example.com.
7. International Transfer of Information Collected
Services that are hosted in the United States are intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use our Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. We may also transfer your information from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
8. Communications Preferences
Dkube offers Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may send a request specifying your communications preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with DKube or the Services.
9. Correcting and Updating Your Information
Customers may update or change their registration information by logging in to their accounts at www.dkube.io.
DKube makes reasonable efforts to protect your information by using appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to protect the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will post any adjustments to the Privacy Statement on this page, and the revised version will be effective when it is posted. If we materially change the ways in which we use or share personal information previously collected from you through the Services, we will notify you through the Services, by email, or other communication.
12. Contacting Us & Effective Date
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Services should be directed to email@example.com by mailing:
One Convergence Inc.
99 Almaden Blvd Suite 600 #603,
San Jose 95113,
Effective date: July 17th, 2021.